Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Organizing the Cupboards & Counter


I have been avoiding my cupboards and counter, because I knew it would be a big job to get everything organized. Since I had just one weekend to move classrooms, I placed everything in the cupboards quickly, knowing that I would have to go back and re-organize.

Here is a before and after shot of my counter space:



It probably doesn't look very different, but it was so. Much. Work. 

I also looked through the piles of unwanted items that teachers have placed in the staff workroom, and I found 16 FREE books to add to my classroom library!


It was a pretty successful day! I will probably try to stay away from school for the rest of this week. :)

Time spent working on room today: 5 hours
Cumulative hours: 33.5

No comments:

Post a Comment