Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Odds and Ends


Today I worked on a bunch of little things. I painted the random blue paint spots in my room, worked on my CAFE menu, and labeled my cabinets. I also adjusted some tables. This is going to be my writing board. It will contain anchor charts, and writing choices for Daily 5.


I decided to remove the legs on this table altogether. I didn't want the mailboxes to cover up too much of the bulletin board.


I'm getting anxious to put my bulletin boards up! I ordered most of the materials last week, so they should be arriving soon.

Time spent working on room today: 3.5 hours
Cumulative hours: 76.5

2 comments:

  1. I have appreciated seeing how you're fixing your room, and the TIME involved. Maybe it's not just me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I was a little afraid to track the time, but it is interesting to see.

      Delete